Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Making my Heart Smile
















As Valentine's approaches I am reminded about all the blessings I have but none more so than the night we had tonight. Tonight we made cookies, all four of us. It made my heart smile. I love my family - I love my children - I love that they love life and I get to watch them grow through it.

Addison and Jackson have daycare parties this week - so we decided to make homemade Valentine's this year. Mommy was struggling with a migraine - so my knight in shining armor stepped in and took over. Have I told you lately that I love this man? He'll even bake when needed : ) Tonight I fell in love with him all over again. What a beautiful thing to watch - the father of your children bake with your tiny people. Addison was in heaven - and Jackson well he just wanted to eat the cookie dough - he may be my son after all...lol.












Tiny hands - big hearts - this Valentines I remember how lucky I am to get to love this BIG : )

1 comment:

Corie said...

That is so precious!!! to be in LOVE is bliss!:)