Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Decorating

We had so much fun last night we had to repeat tonight. Tonight was all about decorating. Although mommy is still not at the top of her game - she was far more able to help decorate and participate in some of the fun. Addison loved decorating and well eating the decorations... kinda like her mommy - the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree. Jackson has a little bit of a cold so he steered clear for most of the activities - but we got one good shot of him tossing some sprinkles. The kids really enjoyed our second night of fun - what are mommy and daddy gonna come up with for tomorrow...lol. Oh and thanks again to daddy for being such a help and cleaning - I love you honey - oh and thanks for letting me take a half hour to blog about it while you unload dishes : )





The finished product - some day I will figure out this blog and ordering of pictures - but for now - I'll caption correctly.



The pastry chef herself - can't get much cuter than this!


This one is for me - this is a mom picture - she'll hate me later in life for it - but these are my Addi moments that I love the most - she's a cheeseball and I love it.



All Jackson can think - is when do I get to eat one - Friday big boy - Friday!


Kisses with mommy's girl

Thumbs up dude!

Just one taste please....

So focused - she even sticks out her little tongue - I love that!


Precious little fingers - cookies made with love.

1 comment:

Corie said...

YUM, I want some of those cookies!!! That is so cute you decorated as a family!!!!


ps. the sites I use are cropmom.com and shutterfly for scrapbooking