Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally a Cure...

Well finally after three weeks of sickness in the Potter household I think we are finally all on the mend.  Thank the Good Lord.  I remember when Addi was a baby and would get sick and we'd worry so - but now when there are two of them it is so much worse.  Daddy and I need a vacation after the weeks of sleepless nights - but I am so thankful the kids are on their way back to good health.  Today we got to take a walk which they both really enjoyed and Addison got to get on her swing.  We are so excited to take advantage of spring and now that they are healthy we are going to try and spend as much time outside as possible.  These videos melt my heart - listen real carefully our little man is snoring in the stroller and listening to Addison laugh on the swing is so infectious - that's the kind of sickness I'd like to get any day : )








No comments: